11/06/2009

First week of final examination 考试第一周

2/11/09
第一天的年终考

Today is the first day of my final examination…Mathematics…


There is one question I can’t solve…Question number 4, and it takes up 36 marks…
haiz…
Feel disappointed…

I thought I m able to solve all the questions and able to get full marks in this paper, though the
fact had stirred my calm and peaceful emotion into an agitated condition…
今天考数学
一题占了36分的,不会答
难过,失望
满分梦,灭了。。。
Psalm 3
O Lord, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
“God will not deliver him.”
But you are a shield around me, O Lord
You bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake up again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear the tens of thousands
Drawn up against me on every side.
Arise, O Lord!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
Break the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.
诗篇 3篇
耶和华啊,我的敌人何其加增!有许多人起来攻击我;

有许多人议论我说:“他得不着 神的帮助。”〔细拉〕

但你耶和华是我四围的盾牌,是我的荣耀,又是叫我抬起头来的。

我用我的声音求告耶和华,他就从他的圣山上应允我。〔细拉〕

我躺下睡觉,我醒着,耶和华都保佑我。

虽有成万的百姓来周围攻击我,我也不怕

耶和华啊,求你起来!我的 神啊,求你救我!因为你打了我一切仇敌的腮骨,敲碎了恶人的牙齿。

救恩属乎耶和华,愿你赐福给你的百姓。〔细拉〕

I need to be thankful….
Thanks God that I was able to solve all the questions except one
Thanks God that I was able to sit for mathematics examination in a very good condition, no sickness
Thanks God that I am able to lay down my worries and stress to God while I was doing the mathematics paper
Thanks God that I m still breathing and able to sit for University final examination…
需感恩。。。
因:
只有一题不会,
无病无痛地考;
能考大学评审,
无担无忧地考。。。
3/11/09
第二天。。。

Today, I took ‘grammar in context’ examination…
Really “speechless” when I saw the questions…
Quite hard, though can be answered…
I didn’t really complete the essay and I wrote nonsense and craps due to the insufficient of time...
Actually, I feel regret to take grammar in context as it is really hard to score…
However, I did learn a lot…
Thanks God for letting me to have learnt a lot in grammar.
Thanks god for letting me able to answer those question.
(Although I am not sure with my answer)

"...in Me(Jesus) you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!

I have overcome the world."

John 16:33


“。。。在我里面有平安。在世上你们有苦难,但你们可以放心,我已经胜了世界。”

约翰福音16:33

Thanks God for giving His peace in my heart…..


5/11/09 第三天


2 papers today…

Basic Food Science and Nutrition and Techniques and Skills of Study….
I don’t really know how to answer both papers….

Devastated after this...
Really worry that I have to resit Basic next year…

Really don’t want to get know juniors through this way…

两张试卷。。。

基本食物科学与营养 和 学习技能与技巧

都不会

垮了

明年需重考?!

不, 不要这样结识学弟妹们!

Lord, manifest Your mercy upon me…
神阿, 怜悯我。。。

I’ve already tried my best to study Basic…
I‘ve finished almost the whole Murano reference book which is be used for four years. I do not how to answer, though….

I am deserve to get B or B+ even A, if according to the afford I've paid...

However, I know that I will never be able to get that as I’ve got only 28% out of 50% from the previouse lecturer-Datin.
Hence, the most possible gred for me to get is C-...
努力过,
付出了;
应得的,
得不到。。。
Lord, please help me…
Reveal your justice and faithfulness…
神阿,救我吧!
彰显你的公义与信实。。。

About Technique, I left the hall one hour earlier before the exam finished…
I was exhausted and weary on that time….
Honestly, I want to get A in technique…I did studied….
Could I?
Psalm 4:1
Answer me when i call to You,
O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
诗篇 4:1
显我为义的 神啊,
我呼吁的时候,求你应允我!
我在困苦中,你曾使我宽广
现在求你怜恤我,我的祷告

Relieved 松懈
Unloaded and relieved after finished 4 papers...
Even though I do not know how to do all those papers …

松懈。。。

考完四张了

呼。。。

虽都不会答


Thanks God for letting me having this kind of experience... Having the feeling of being tortured by examination…

感恩:

有机会享受被考试折腾的滋味。。。



6/11/09
第四天的时候。。。

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,whose confidence is in Him.

He will be like a tree planted by the water

that sends out its roots by the stream.

It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit
Jeremiah 17:7-8
倚 靠 耶 和 华 ,
以 耶 和 华 为 可 靠 的 ,
那 人 有 福
他必像树栽于水旁,
在河边扎根,
炎热来到,并不惧怕,
叶子仍必青翠,
在乾旱之年毫无挂虑,
而且结果不止。
耶利米书17:7-8

Today I took philosophy examination… 30 multiple choice questions, pretty easy….

Just spend half an hour to answer it…

Once again, left the hall early and straight back to kg E…

考哲学
30简易的选择题
30分钟的解答后
提早离开考场回去
Lucky 好运
Once I reach the library bus stop, I saw E bus was arrived…
haha…
Don’t even need to wait for the bus…
不必等巴士。。。
Feel gleeful, grateful and thankful...
Got 64 over 70 for the philosophy… (maybe is the highest marks in my class/session)
Pretty sure that I can get A for this subject…

庆幸,感谢及感恩
70分得64
甲, 你是属于我的。。。


Thanks god for giving me the chance to glorify His name and lifted up my head…
Though, please get rid of my pride and arrogance...

感谢:
能荣耀神,
能抬起头。。。
但, 
除去我的骄傲与狂傲。。


Pride goes before destruction,

a haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverb 16:18


骄傲在败坏以先;
狂心在跌倒之前。
                                     箴言16:18

Examine my heart...Please reminds me to be humble and able to give all the glory to You as those are belong to You…

检查我
提醒我
使我谦卑
使你尊荣
Thanks lord!!!
You have consoled and comforted me…
Thanks for never abandon me…
Thanks for letting me feel your presence…
Thanks a lot a lot and a lot….

感谢你
从来不曾撇弃我
你同在
我衷心无尽感谢。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment