11/10/2009

I can feel HIS love

After I back from the examination of The Civilization of Islam and Asia (TITAS),
my tears flow down from my eyes unconsciously...

As the love and the peace of God are surrounded me and flowing in my heart…

The spirit of praise urges me to sing and play songs by using Harmonica…

The rhythms of the songs trigger my tears to flee from confined in my eyes…

The lyrics of the songs played in my mind were reminding me how God loves me and how much His grace has shown to me…

The warm wind blew into my room through window was groping my face gently
It was like the hands of God touching and wiping off my tears which sojourn on my cheeks…

Twittering of birds came into my room through window was reverberating around my ears
It was like the whispering of God, saying “Don’t be afraid, my gal. I m with you”

His love has caused ripples to spread across the lake inside my heart without ending…


当我考完回教与亚洲文明史,
眼泪毫无意识地从眼中流下。

因神的爱与平安环绕着我,穿流于我的那已因失望而冷却的心中.

赞美之灵不断地催促着我心,
叫我唱诗及用口琴来赞美他。

诗歌的旋律促使眼泪流下,使它不再困锁于我那双狭窄的眼眶内.

感人的歌词回荡于脑海中,提醒着我神的爱与恩典多么敞阔高深.

窗外的风轻轻抚摸着我的脸,
仿佛神的双手抚摸、拭擦逗留在脸上的泪

窗外的鸟鸣声随风飘入耳中,
仿佛神在耳边轻诉,孩子别怕我就在你旁

平静的心湖因他的爱起了无数不停扩散着的涟漪。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment