11/14/2009

Give thanks

The first thing i have to give thanks is i got PTPTN,finally..
Thanks God that i can survive in this sem without the loan...
My parents were not able to afford my fees in Uni as they didn't have any income; though my brother did help me a lot as he got JPA scolarship and he always spend money prudently...

Secondly,
my eldest brother and my best friend are going to marry!!!!

Thanks God!!

...a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
Genesis 2:24

May God bless them abundantly…

Bless their marriage; bless their property
Bless their life; bless their job as well…

I was being touched and exited at the moment I received the news…

The scenes of playing around with my brothers during childhood appear in my mind; the time we were fighting, arguing, and mocking each other; comforting, caring and praying for each other were flashed in front of my eyes…

...

Still remember the first time I invited my best friend-Sin Yean to church…
I pray eagerly in the deep of my heart so that she will become a Christian one day...

God listened to my prayer…
She baptized and became a Christian even served as a MIF leader in church before she went to Singapore to work…

My brother fell in love with her after she had baptized…
They have been seeing each other for two and the half years…

May be it’s their time…

Thirdly,my parents got job since last two months...

Blessed is the man who perserves under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12


Now they are staying in Mersing, Johore

2 comments:

  1. wow!!indeed they are good news!so happy for you!God heard your prayer^^
    you know,God has an important purpose for you, and made everything possible for you to succeed.That's not to say it's an easy purpose, or a convenient one. It might very well seem hard or even impossible, but it only looks that way. The truth is that one day you will look back and see how all the pieces fit together. And how your life has been a complete and utter success. cheer up gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..great great news!!!congratulation to them!!!may they live happily together forever and ever!!!nice to hear that!!

    ReplyDelete