6/12/2009

The words from the bottom of my parents’ heart....

Dad told me that every one is looking down on him including his own children


I know dad always have a sense of inferiority due to his low education level...Sometimes,when we are impatient to explain something to him,we will say:"Aiyoh!u won't understand la...It is not as easy as u think la!"..of course sometime we are not listen to him...The words that uttered from our mouth and the attitude we've shown to him have triggered him to think that way... Actually we didn't mean anything...we didn't despise him...However we have already hurt his heart deeply...



Mom told me that she wish God to mold and prune her children


Recently she feel very disappointed to us..Just because of my brother is in a relationship with a non-christian girl...Mom said, she have no right to choose our partner for us, but what she wish is we will be the one whom God pleased...I know she is very sad and hard to accept the choice that my brother've made and i know that she has also no any expectation with the guy i'll choose in the future too..
However i insist that i will choose a christian guy to be my life partner, but still i have can't assure that i will do exactly what i insisted to...


Both of my parents feel sad for us because they are not willing to see any bad thing happens to us...They don't want us to be hurt...So, they feel that they are the most failure parents in the world due to us didn't listen to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment