6/13/2009

Genting


8th-10th of Jun, I and my family were stayed in Genting Highland with my uncle's family...Nine of us were stayed over night in Awana hotel..



There is not as cold as i thought... And there is the suitable habitat for mosquitoes due to the moderate temperature...Luckily i brought Allano lotion(Amway product which can prevent your sweet blood being donated to mosquitoes )...Initially, my mum said Genting is quite cold and there might be no mosquitoes...But for the sake of my skin(if there is too cold, it might dry up my skin), i decided to bring it there(to moisturise my skin)...





We reached there at around 5pm... Once i reach there,i was accompanied by my two cousins to swim in the swimming pool...





On the second day morning, i went for a walk in the garden which is one the facilities in the hotel...






After the lunch, we(my father,brother and three cousins)were going to the top of the Genting Hill by cable car...That was my first time to take cable car...However it was not as exciting as i thought...we were wasting an hour to Q...and when i got in site the cable car,i started feeling faint...Haizz....




On the third day,after check out,we found that 11 cups of pudding left in the fridge...We were trying to get it back,but we fail...Haizzz

1 comment:

  1. eh jit ai you went to genting ya?haha~i wanna go!we go next time ya^^

    ReplyDelete