4/26/2010

Left 3 papers

What is my feeling after Statistic paper?
Speechless...
I am not sure with the answer...
Not like last time,
I always confident in Mathematics....
BUT,
now I am scared...
What results will I get for Statistic?
I have to admit that I didn't put a lot of efforts on it...
Though I really hope that I can get at least B+....
Seems like it is impossible for me to get what I wish to...
I still remember my mid term for Statistic, I chose the wrong test...
haizz....
What should I do?

Delight yourself in the LORD and HE will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in HIM and HE will do this: HE will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
Psalms 37:4-6
Left 3 papers
After finished the major subjects, laziness is endeavouring to "devour" my volition to study....
How am I going to sit for these 3 papers without proper preparations?


I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment