4/08/2010

21st birthday and Easter

Finally I reach 21(30th March 2010)

My 21st birthday very simple but significant
I spent the whole day to buy all the things for Easter gifts together with Shan Mei(my course mate)...


Thing happened like this:
On the day before my birthday(29th March 2010)
When i was reading the notes of Hubungan Etnik, the words of share the joy of Easter popped out in my mind... So i decided to give every of my classmates and lecturers a Easter gift on Thursday
(1/4/2010)

Making book marks


Packaging






The reason for me to do so is to share the love of GOD to them and let them know the resurrection of Jesus has brought us life and we are not afraid of death...


Do I feel alone?
Yes, I do..

My 21th birthday had been forgotten by many people and including I, myself...
I just realized after received the greeting msg from Zheng Yii and the call from Mee Lian at the mid night of 30th March.

No birthday song, no birthday cake, no any celebration.
However, thanks GOD that i have received a birthday gift from Joanne(course mate) and also received a lot of wishes from my class mates after being announced by class rep- Fatimah in my class...

I have to admit that I am a weak and vulnerable human being...
I really feel sad that all my close friends (in UMS) forgot my birthday...
But,
I didn't blame them as everyone is busy to complete the assignments that has to be handed up soon...
Some more one of my close friends fell sick and I know she feel sorry for me...
Please don't feel sorry for me but do feel happy and proud of me...

Because...
I am thankful for being able to do something for GOD in preparing the 250 Easter gifts together with 2 friends on my 21th birthday..
I am thankful for being able to cook porridge and take care of my friend who fall sick on the night of my 21th birthday..
I am thankful for being able to share the love to those people who is needy..

I like the way of having my birthday in serving others...
It was much more meaningful than go to some where else to celebrate with cakes, songs, presents and etc...
Eventhough it was quite lonely...
Eventhough in the depth of my heart really wish to have a cake and make a wish...

I know I am not alone...
Jesus is with me!

Lord, please strengthen me in every aspect...
I am 21 now, I wish to do more things for You...
I wish to get more Love from You so that I am able to love more people...
Bless me and my family, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment