11/14/2010

Learn through the pain

Commit everything to God since He has allowed tribulations to be happened in my life....
The next four papers would be answered by the my hand which is holding by the hands of almighty God....
I will try my hard to study everything I can.
I will try my best, God will do the rest...

My parents moved to Batu Pahat yesterday, I missed them so much...
I feel very pain as they have to moving around until now...
I do not know when this will be ended...
They are not young any more, yet they have carry those weight that might be heavier than them...
I really wish that I could be there and help them to do those heavy job...
But I am here, in Sabah (UMS) facing final examination...
I wish to do well in my exam in order to make them feel proud of having a daughter who is able to get an excellent results in university....
YET I didn't do well....

I am so sorry.....
I love you, dad and mum...
I know you've never wanted me to force myself to get an excellent results...
But what could I repay you if I didn't do well in exam?
I do not have the ability to earn money for you, so that you can accomplish your wish in owning a church to serve God...
What I know is pray for you, and try my best in executing my duty as a student...

Do you know that how much
I miss you and love you?

It's pain....really pain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment