10/20/2009

Anxiety, worry, stress

I know that I should cast all my daily worries (burden) to God, but still I m not able to do that… What is happening to me??

I am not only worrying about my own problems, yet worry about others. Even though they will never know that I m worrying about them.. I m worrying about him.. I do not know whether he is able to handle all these problems he faced..I can’t help him but pray for him…

What supposed I do in order to put off my worries?

I have been through a lot of things in these few years..Sometimes I can't even believe that I m still alive, still breathing, and still able to live in this world like others...

I feel stress and I can't feel that Lord is in my life when I woke up this morning.. Sorry, lord…I recalled the song of Grace..

I ask you how many times will you pick me up, when I keep on letting you down..
And each time I will fall short of your glory, how far will forgiveness abound?
And you answer My child, I love you, and as long as u seeking my face, you’ll walk in the p’wer of my daily sufficient grace…

How can I seek your face? My eyes have been cover by problems and I can’t even see your mercy that you have already shown upon me in my daily life, Lord… I know that you love me and so do I. Somehow I feel like I am not qualify to say that “I love U” as I keep falling your glory.. My bad attitude, my words, and my mind always sin against you…

I m lacking of motivation and I can’t focus in my studying..Really want to get an excellent result in Uni… I know my parents have a high expectation on me… I can’t disappoint them… They have been looked down by relatives, friends even colleagues just because of their low education level…They are not deserve to be looking down by others as what were they today is the consequences of scarifying for their family…

Lord, please guide me… Please grant me the wisdom that I need as u had granted to Solomon…

Oh, that You will bless me enlarge my territory, let Your hand be with me and keep me from harm so that I will free from pain…

2 comments:

  1. 朋友,发觉你还是像以前那么压力和强迫自己。其实很想告诉你,只要尽力就好,很多时候我们越想做好越做不好,那是老天在戏弄你。只要你在哪儿过的好父母就会满意开心了,并不是有很好很好的成绩才能的带给他们光荣和满足的。曾经读过一份报道,那年长的作者说,我这一生并没有什么伟大的贡献,就只是成功栽培了几个没有为社会带来祸害的孩子。。。有时东西并不是我们都能掌握的,就看开点。生活并不止是顾着往前冲而已,曾经有个辅导老师说,你何尝想过静下心来,看看生活中的点点滴滴,很多东西都很美好的。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 就把每个生活中的考验当着做过山车吧,享受每个高潮和低潮。。。只要你不放弃,肯定会有出头天的,加油吧朋友!!我祝福你=)

    ReplyDelete