1/17/2010

Busy and Frustrated

Busy, busy and busy!!!!!!!!!

This word has become my best friend in this month...

Almost no one can replace it in my heart...

Why am I so busy and loaded?

Haizzzzzz.......

Just because of

I am the informal emcee of UMS Pesta Ang Pao this year which will be held on 30th of January...

Some more I have to spend a lot of time in gathering the information for topic that we are going to debate with UUM in Chinese Debate Competition next month...

I have no time to study and don't even think of building a genuine relationship with GOD, family and friends...

I have been occupied, feel burden and started astray from the will of GOD...

I plan to do a lot of things for GOD though i am not manage to do what I've plan...

18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.c]">[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. 21So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Romans 7:18-25


What changes did i have in last two weeks?

I registered as non-resident of UMS on 14th of January 2010...

I moved to Kingfisher (my aunt's house) on 16th of January 2010...

I am not the resident of Kampung E, UMS

I am not a "kampung" girl anymore!!!!!!! hehe

I won't be Sardine anymore...hehe...NO need to squeeze bus with others lo...hahaha

1 comment:

  1. hi friend gambateh o..
    sorry for din contact u so long time..
    really sorry bout it...
    u really busy,so many activity..
    so surprise that u will join the chinese debate..
    anyway dun give up o...
    i alw support u..XD

    ReplyDelete