7/30/2009

Cried

Finally i cried this morning.....I really wanna to cry since Wednesday after i had been staying in library for six hours in editing our group assignment that we have to hand up by today....
Why i wanna to cry?
No other reasons but tired and stress...
Why i cannot cry when i wanna to cry?
No other reasons but too tired and no more energy for crying...
Initially i thought i will cry in the first week of being in UMS, but i never thought i can be such strong...
I had been facing a lot of trouble and problems last few weeks...I believe that if those incidents that i had faced happen to others, they will start to express their depression by crying ...But thanks God, i didn't cry but i able to joke and entertain my friends with my problems...
Why I can cry this morning?
No other reasons but i cannot answer my grammar quiz yesterday...I have done my revision, but i unable to answer...I will fail this quiz...haiz...
Really hope God will show his mercy upon me...

1 comment:

  1. dun giv urself so much pressure la..u sure can do it d..sometime when u fell vry stress u should let urself relax,dun continue it,if not later u will get sick edy..still remember last time ur experience tat sick for few weeks at my hometown there? so dun giv urself so much pressure..

    ReplyDelete