This week is really an exhausted week...Woke up at 4am ang slept at 2am..Just slept 4 2 hours..Really can't imagine i m still alive after being torturing 4 almost a week..I never thought tat i can be a very tough and independent girl...As u know i came here alone,without accompanied by parents even friends...i have faced a lot of problems in the registration day in UMS, though i had solved all my prblems i faced by praying and calling to my brother(Jit Yo)..really appreciate 4 everything he've done 4 me...I know a lot of new friends from different states (got chinese,malay,dusun,kadasan,iban...)
Now i miss my dog...feel curious,rite?i didn't miss my parents but miss my dog(Vim)...haha...Act, no other reason just because "he" can't chat to me..i can call my parents when i miss them,but i can't call Vim when i miss "him"....haha..
Anyway,i know i have to face a lot of challenges in uni life...Just hope that i can be strong enough no matter in mentally or physically...
Interview skills
-
1) What irritates you about co-worker? I believe in team-work, even i find
anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me. 2)
Your ...
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment